So two weeks ago I vowed to keep up my meal planning and I am happy to say that I didn’t fail on this one…. yet
As promised I’m sharing the recipes that I have picked out for last week and next week. Here they are:
- Summer Corn Risotto*
- Grilled Balsamic & Rosemary Iron Steak
- Mexican Pizza
- Cannellini Bean & Sauage Stew
- Creamy Basil Polenta
- American Goulash*
- Pasta Primavera*
- Crockpot Sauage & Peppers
- Pasta with Grapseed Oil and spices – I just use Grapeseed Oil and then grab one of my Wildtree spice blend mixes (i.e. Italian Dressing Mix, Smoked Mozzarella & Tomato, Garlic Galore)
- Also used 2 freezer meals that I made up at the beginning of the month
Share on Social
New eBook, learn how to manage your atuoimmune disease naturally
Healthy Pina Colada Smoothie
I've been working on this year on getting back on track to eating healthier and making sure I get all my vitamins, minerals and good...
Surprising Facts About What Happens When You Drink One Percent More Water
If you're trying to lose weight or want to eat healthier, drinking a little more water could make a big difference. A recent study found that...
Easy Pumpkin Spice Apple Bread
Last week I made some pumpkin pie spice mix and so now I had a taste for some pumpkin bread, after all, it is pumpkin...