So two weeks ago I vowed to keep up my meal planning and I am happy to say that I didn’t fail on this one…. yet
As promised I’m sharing the recipes that I have picked out for last week and next week. Here they are:
- Summer Corn Risotto*
- Grilled Balsamic & Rosemary Iron Steak
- Mexican Pizza
- Cannellini Bean & Sauage Stew
- Creamy Basil Polenta
- American Goulash*
- Pasta Primavera*
- Crockpot Sauage & Peppers
- Pasta with Grapseed Oil and spices – I just use Grapeseed Oil and then grab one of my Wildtree spice blend mixes (i.e. Italian Dressing Mix, Smoked Mozzarella & Tomato, Garlic Galore)
- Also used 2 freezer meals that I made up at the beginning of the month
Don't miss out on contests, tips, new posts and more! Get on the VIP list
Share on Social
Easy Pumpkin Spice Apple Bread
Last week I made some pumpkin pie spice mix and so now I had a taste for some pumpkin bread, after all, it is pumpkin...
The Elimination Diet: Find the Foods That Disagree With You
There’s a good chance that you’re regularly eating something that doesn’t agree with you. It might be making you tired, paranoid, or hurt your ability...
5 health benefits of drinking from a copper pitcher or vessel
Ever wonder about the benefits of drinking water from a copper pitcher? We all need copper and sadly the typical American diet is very low...