Essential Oils for wellness with Young Living
The average person applies 300 chemicals to their body every single day, and 80 of those chemicals before breakfast! Most are from four things— soap, makeup, shampoo, and hair care. The biggest pollutants in our home are fabric softener, dryer sheets, air freshener plug-ins, and candles. You are literally poisoning your family every day with the stuff that you can’t pronounce in your home, like your bright blue dish soap, the cleaner you use for your kitchen counters, processed food, and more. Health and safety data only exists for 15 percent of all the chemicals out there, even though so many are known to cause asthma or endocrine disruptions.
Essential oils are a better way. They are totally chemical free, steam distilled or cold pressed from pure plants. There’s nothing in them but that one oil, whether it is lemon, tangerine, lavender, peppermint, or others. There are over a million uses for essential oils— cleaning supplies, personal care products like toothpaste and deodorant, in the diffuser, oil-infused nutritional supplements.
Ready to get started with a healthier lifestyle? Get started with Young Living today!
Normal retail is $329, but with today's deal you can get this kit for only $160!!
All for only $160! (A total retail value of $360)
Young Living Sign up BONUS!
Get your Health and wellness on the right path and get a bonus from me!
A wellness box based on your health goals!
February Second Bonus!
Sign up with me before Feb 28 and get a $25 rebate! That's right your kit would only be $135!!
*rebate will be a credit on your account
Hurry offer ends in:
Why Join Young Living Essential Oils when there are cheaper versions in retail stores?
Oils have been around for centuries, nowadays though it's important to pick the right ones. There are so many 'cheap' versions out there that don't have the quality of Young Living and that is why I decided to go with this company. Please, if you do go with other company DO NOT ingest them unless the bottle says so. Many Essential Oils are made with chemicals and synthetics that can do more harm than good. Young Living's oils are therapeutic grade. The video below shows a little bit about the company.
What do you get when you sign up with Young Living?
The video below is what comes in the Young Living premium starter kit.
How to sign up with Young Living
- Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
- Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
- Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 2548110 (so that I can send you your bonus!)
- Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit. The oils included in the Everyday Oils box (10 – 5 ml bottles) are the oils I use almost every single day!
- Young Living Essential Rewards (ER) - During the sign up process you can also sign up for the ER program (this step is optional). The ER program allows you to save on shipping costs and earn credit for every ER purchase along with monthly bonuses. To stay enrolled in the ER program you need to place at least a 50PV order a month. I would recommend signing up for this as it's doesn't cost anything and if you are like me you are going to find that you buy more that 50v a month. Also the bonus FREE items are great!!
- Go through the checkout process.
- After you sign up, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting me know that you signed up through this promotion so I can send you your bonuses!
IMPORTANT: This promotion is only available when you sign up with the sponsor ID and enroller ID as #2548110!
Get on the list - Sign up below to get free tips and more information about Essential Oils
Frequently Asked Questions on Young Living
Posts using Essential Oils
Can you make money selling Young Living?
YES, and the possibilities are endless.
I started out just purchasing Young Living for myself but I quickly realized how much I wanted to share these products and how wonderful they were. No matter how much or how little you want to do there is a spot for you!
I'm part of a wonderful team that will help you along the way and they also provide us with great ideas.
The contents found on At Home With Jen are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure. If you have concerns, please contact a doctor before altering your health care routine. If you feel as if you are having any adverse side effects please stop using the product immediately and consults a physician. I am not accountable for action that you may take in regards to the material on this website.