One of the blogs I follow (The Lilypad Cottage) posted a challenge to show off your spring mantel. So here is mine…
It’s still pretty cold here in the Chicago burbs so some bright colors and spring items are definitely a pick me up. I so can’t wait for the warmer weather and flowers!
List of items I used:
- Flower vase and garland are from Michaels
- Gold mercury vase – from Hobby Lobby (I think, I’ve had it a few years)
- The Open Frame is one I have had for a few years and was from Michaels.
- The egg wreath and concrete bunny are from Terry’s Village. I’m so loving that bunny!!
- The Candle and holder are from Partylite
What do you have displayed for your Spring decor?
Keep the blog link rolling, enter your Spring Mantel post!