So I was scrounging around the kitchen for something to make for dinner when I found some frozen turkey meatballs that I had made a few weeks ago (recipe here). I also just received my shipment of new items from Wildtree so I decided to make some meatballs with zesty mustard sauce. It was super easy, quick, and gluten/soy/dariy free!
Serving size: 2
- 7-8 Meatballs (any favorite recipe)
- ½ cup Wildtree Zesty Mustard
- ¼ Dry White Wine
- Steam veggies
- Heat the over to 400 degrees.
- Sear the meatballs in a non-stick pan and then place them on a greased cookie sheet and bake them till done. (usually 15-18 mins depending on how big your balls are)
- Meanwhile in the non-stick pan put the wine and zesty mustard sauce and simmer.
- When the meatballs are done but them in the sauce and coat. Cover the pan and cook for 5 mins.
- When done plate them with rice and veggies
I added the little bit of wine in there since I was looking for something a little savory verses sweet. We really did like the Zesty Mustard Sauce and I think it’s going to be great for dipping nuggets too! I saw a recipe for a grilled chicken sandwich which also sounded good. The meatballs were buffalo turkey meatballs with goat cheese in the middle so they added a lot of flavor too. My husband gave this one a thumbs up so I will definitely make it again 🙂
Click the button below and stay connected. Learn when I post a new blog post, contest, classes and more!