So two weeks ago I vowed to keep up my meal planning and I am happy to say that I didn’t fail on this one…. yet
As promised I’m sharing the recipes that I have picked out for last week and next week. Here they are:
- Summer Corn Risotto*
- Grilled Balsamic & Rosemary Iron Steak
- Mexican Pizza
- Cannellini Bean & Sauage Stew
- Creamy Basil Polenta
- American Goulash*
- Pasta Primavera*
- Crockpot Sauage & Peppers
- Pasta with Grapseed Oil and spices – I just use Grapeseed Oil and then grab one of my Wildtree spice blend mixes (i.e. Italian Dressing Mix, Smoked Mozzarella & Tomato, Garlic Galore)
- Also used 2 freezer meals that I made up at the beginning of the month
Instant Pot Giveaway!
It's Holiday time so that makes it also a great time to so a giveaway! I've teamed up with some fellow bloggers and we are...
Dairy Free, Gluten Free Eggnogg
Since going dairy and gluten free, one of the things I have really been missing from my holidays is Egg Nog. It was just one...