As usual I waited till the last min to figure out what to make for dinner, my daughter asked for a casserole. Yes, I thought it was odd too but hey I went with it and then scoured the freezer to see what I could come up with. Turkey, hash browns, mixed veggies, bingo!! Hash Brown Casserole!
So I started browning the turkey and added some bullion, chopped onion, Wildtree Garlic Galore and Wildtree Chipotle Lime Seasoning.
Once it was all browned I added it to a dish, layered it with some frozen veggies, then topped it with some organic hash browns and popped it in the oven. When it was just about done I took it out and added some cheese on top and placed it back in the oven for a few. So Easy and delish!!
- Brown the ground turkey and onions
- add in water, bullion, Chipotle Lime and Garlic Galore Seasoning
- let simmer for about 10 mins
- place in lightly greased dish, then add in frozen veggies and top with hash browns
- cook at 375 degrees for 30 mins
- top with cheese and bake until melted
Click the button below and stay connected. Learn when I post a new blog post, contest, classes and more!