So as usual I waited to the last minute to figure out what is going to be for dinner. Summer gets a little crazy around here and I have been SOOO BAD at meal planning. I see some freezer workshops in my near future!
So I was looking around the kitchen at what I had on hand and here is what I came up with.
- Ground Italian Sauage
- 1 Green Pepper
- ½ Onion
- Handful of Broccoli
tblsof Wildtree Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
tblsof Wildtree Garlic Galore Seasoning
tblsof Wildtree Red Bell Pepper and Garlic Seasoning
- 1 tsp of pepper
- small tomato chopped
- 1 cup shredded asiago cheese
- Pasta (Gluten Free for me!)
- Fresh Basil (optional)
- Start the water for the pasta in a pan
- Cook and crumb the sausage in a large skillet, once browned put on a plate or bowl.
- Put pasta into boiling water and cook as directed
- Meanwhile add the Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil to the pan along with the green pepper and onion. Simmer until the onion is soft then add Broccoli.
- Continue to cook until the pasta is done.
- When pasta is finished add to pan along with Garlic Galore and Red Bell Pepper seasoning. Also, add in pepper and cheese. Mix well, if it's too sticky add in a little pasta water.
- Serve with a garnish of basil (optional)
What’s your quick to meal?
Click the button below and stay connected. Learn when I post a new blog post, contest, classes and more!